Thursday, November 10, 2011

Crazy Morning

9.10.2011, Crazy Days
Today I am camera girl. Early in the morning, I was help the model photo shooting for his FACEBOOKER PROFILE PICTURE.
ViVit! See my picture at that's day..
 Sumsung Galaxy II
Canon Eos 1000D
This picture also my Facebook Profile Picture. I LOVE  IT. If you also LOVE, please go open you facebook and like .
My facebook Season Kon

  Sumsung Galaxy II
Canon Eos 1000D
T-shirt by Gucci
Shinny Yellow Skirt by Times Square 4 floor
Have many colour and different style but yellow , pink and blue was the most shinny.
So I have Pink and Yellow. Different style. Just only RM25

  Hi friend, you look slim more. Cutie right? Take by Season

Take by Seaso

 The model and camera girl.

 Cool MAN??!!

 .Boy hair look grass. .Girl look old. OMG, Ugly

Ban Ye? HAHA.. No la, look pro!

Have another photoshooting picture at Model hand so when I get it only upload .After this crazy party we feel HUNGRY -D-D. So? Let's go.....with Sj Yeo (Model bro), David Chia(Friend boyfie) , Rachael( Friend) and THE MODEL go CHINA TOWN DESSERT at Pandan Indah =*= Breakfast or Lunch? Campur campur =D
We also saw my schoolmate working at there, hehe. Then my heart will show up : Why ppl so hard and go to work, ME? Be sleeping pig at house. NOW I VERY ENJOY MY HOLIDAYS but also worry because I am going to be Form 4 students >Science class? >Account class? > or two also no? >Hope my god will help me choose that's subject I love for me.. Will worry until cry? I will...HAHA.. Not Jokes
 <Don't be lazy student, if not you will so hard when you find job for work and earn money.
<Be a good girl, good women, good mother and superwomen. 
<Be a prefect boy, good man and superman
老人家名句 ^以后你就知^ , ^读不到书都不要学坏,世上没绝对^
correct?My parents and grandparents always say..

拍拖还拍拖,不要太过的放纵,男人女人没了还可再找但是学业事业错过了就很难再找(学业事业 is the most important but don't forget your family member),我的金句

haha! Liong Arh. Good bye!


No comments:

Post a Comment