Saturday, December 31, 2011

2011. 12. 31

Today is the special day in 2011 because the last day in 2011 year. Everyone are going to countdown now and traffic jam at anywhere, right? Ahem, I was two year didn't countdown already start from 2010 <so sad> .
Last year I have tuisyen so miss the countdown party but in the morning meeting my friends go pavilion. HEHE
This year?Because my mother go working at Johor ; Three days! She can't with me celebrate and countdown. 
Before, I also with my family countdown at Port Dickson but this two year they are very busy.. Haiz
The important reason again... No license No car can't go out myself. Fine, next year I will go exam undang then I will get my license WHEN I FORM FIVE. Happy!!
My friends? Countdown with family so I better stay at home and with my love Blogs. 
Finally, I need to wish you all
  
Happy New Year!! 2012
May yours dream come true
Have many colourful and good things in a New Year 2012
Everyone have a good healthy
Enjoy the countdown with friends / family
...........
HAHA, I dono what to say again ( kek sui )
Just wish your 
Everything will be fine , happy and good in the new year

A year with my age are growing together. Wow, 16 years old already.. HAHA
Really really really so fast "'''

I can't believe I was 16 years old..
I show you all my 2002 kindergarden picture. That time I only got 116 cm now 159cm.. Not so big different, I am shorter.. ahhaa
This picture was my first kindergarden school at Pandan Indah *Tadika Yu Der"
which one is me? Guess Guess. HAHA. I give you tips ( I hate to stand beside the malay boy so you can see I stand near with a girl because I scare he.. HAHA )
In the kindergarden only love one things. They porridge very yummy, I very very very miss and  love to eat.
I want go back to find the porridge.. haha
.......................
The Answer : The second line between the three boys and two boys
Start from the India teacher count 1 ,2 , 3 ,4 That's me! haha
Cute?

This one? Is my second kindergarden near my house. I remember the first day  I cry loud and late because I crazy. Haha


I think many ppl in this picture also same school with me now but they was forget my face only.. haha
I also dono which is me in this picture.. HAHA < Let me Find Find > I love my teacher (Leng Lui)

The second line also, start count from the long hair teacher 1 ,2 ,3 ,4, That's me also!!
Why I always stand at the second line and the fourth..haha

The last
My hope in 2012
First, I hope I can get back my kindergarden standard one two good result in my Form4 and 5 and only A and B.
Second, Everyone also have a happy year 
Third, Enjoy my account class
Fourth, Get a good result and happy mood
55555, Hope everyone have a good healthy




Finally
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE

No comments:

Post a Comment