Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Yoga

Are you need keep fit or go learning some dance class?
No times, waste money, lazy to go? How? What should to do if you feel that's few things!
Going to Yoga class must one until two hour more(transport time to go/class time), right?
You can online to learn(youtube) or buy some yoga / haelthy dance disc back home. 
I tell you : Season KOn also a lazy girl! haha. Whats wrong? No, right? Everyone also like that @@ Scalp
I love to dance If you know me (Not superstar so no ppl will know) -^- haha!.....
I have buy many yoga disc and healthy dance also but your know when I buy it? Before 4 years means I was only 11 years old that time. You know I use how many weeks to learn some at this few disc and throw them in cupboard! hahha!
3 min pressure is match with me. After buy the disc and the next day, I was so early to wake up with my mother n enjoy without disc. HEHE. After four weeks, I was feel SHIT, LAZY..... Haizzz( Is time to throw in cupboard)

After 4 years, 他们终于从见天日la!!! haha!
Have some free times on today so WHAT SHOULD I DO and looks at my fat body already. OOOHHHH, My oil saying Hi to me and smile!! HOW? 
I's shuffling! hahahaha! So I my mind " Ding Ding, I have yoga disc and go find out"
Yes! Just now I was doing Yoga with 44 mins only.
Come back  come back! I show you picture. HeHeHe

The Yoga disc I had!

 That's all I have! hehe

After Yoga class!

 Yo! Yoga Essentials

 Yoga with my cute ribbon because HOT arh!

Before the Yoga class at my house
when my nose become big? hahaha


Oh yah, What I wan tell you all again?
I forget...erm wait
-
-
-
Arh! last time I was tell you I will show you after my hair relaxing result, right?
I will update later, so sorry bsz busy busy busy

Good afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment