Thursday, November 17, 2011

Not easy

Hi, everyone. How are you?
Today was a crazy day for me n last day for my school life in 2011. I wake up at morning 8a.m to play my PIZZA n....prepare to go crazy place. Prepare until 10a.m.. Ngam Ngam Hou arh..haha

Outfit look :
 
 Weather was so hot so I wearing my sunglasses by Gucci
Tell you I am going to where. >< I think everyone Form 3 student and PL student also know about today aktiviti.
Ya, I tell you now. I am going to school get my money RM100 today! Last night I am planing my mother send me to school at 9.30a.m but in the early morning my brother tell me : I am free now and send you go la..I okay okay


This is the coupon for get RM100.

 Angry Bird. Because I waiting at school 1 hour for get the money.

 Angry Bird 2

 Go to school with my look, My jeans buy from Midvalley Jusco

 
 with my belt n t-shirt buy from Jusco Maluri(Admiral)

I wan to say very angry on today because I waiting at there 1 hours. They say start at 10.30a.m but 10.30a.m also haven't start yet.  First,  the teacher call we wait and line up at my class counter so I wait until 9.50a.m >< After the 9.50a.m, the teacher start to give me the coupon n check my ic and then? There have three room for student go in get money but I dono which is the room I was go in==
I saw my classmate at the first room line so I go to line up also ; after line up 10 min them go to second line so I follow also..So shit la..PLEASE GIVE A NOTICE WHICH ROOM IS FOR WHICH CLASS. nothing can do at there just stand and wait so I SMS with my bro because he waiting me at school outside!! He wait until sms me say the school Sh many times..haha!!@@
Whatever; I go the second room for line up is correct but another crazy thing coming again. The class is prepare to six class n a person go in and come out then only continue let another person go in. OHNO!! Find, because I stand in my line is the firth!!!! When reach me n wan to go in that time, the teacher was see behind n call some parents come infront and let them go in first.. The teacher say to parents: You all mau work so go in first.. OMG!! I already waiting at there long time not first come first in mah? Then I am standing there and let many parents go in first.. Please teacher, how you know standing at there n waiting to get money student are not busy?
So I waiting there until 11.20!! WTF! Hot until my shirt wet...
How come the school was so bad! System was so bad! Service also bad! No prepare all the thing and late for giving...
Bemboo! Please update your school system please..



No comments:

Post a Comment