Thursday, January 19, 2012

New Year Soon

 Hi, Everybody 
Longggggggg time no seeeeeeeeee.... HeHe
Share with you all my short updates because I just have few times to update my news and I need preapare to bed already!
So sorry to my blogger but New Year I will update my blog! Hehe
Happy News To me! Just now only know my parents wan go Cameron Highlands when 24.1.2012 because my father wan go there!
Yeahbih! Good Job! Cameron highlands can let me feel GOODDDD...AND nICE! I love to stay at there!

I will enjoy my new year holiday because everyday also busy at school and tuisyen!  Not enough to sleep! My eyes everyday feel painful and sleepy! OMG
The second, I hope I can be Badminton club penolong or bendahari...I believe my teacher so don't give me a bad news, TEACHER 
My time table :
Monday - school time end at 1.50p.m after that I need to go tuisyen for two hours then back home do homework!!
Tuesday - School time end at 1.10 after that sleep one hour for rest and then go and say Hi to AH SENG for two hours also! Betahan
Wednesday- After school say Hi to AH SENG again! hOme work Home Work............................................Study! Acc make me headace add math bo wu lang tak che! Ki xiao jor!
Thursday- Happy Dayyyyyyyyyyyy!!! Off! but homework!!!!!!Gek sei!
Friday! After school take bus to teacher with friend! 2 hour and half! Balik rumah Tidur!!!
Saturday! I hope change to afternoon! Everyday 7a.m "RING RING RING................"  alarm are calling me wake up because tuisyen time coming soon..Three hours for add math and math! Bushi1!!!!
Nice or not? My timetable?
After new year, my timetable shit more!
Because koko at tuesday, wednesday and thursday at 3-4.30!

I NEED TO ARRANGE MY TIME FOR REST AND REVISION!
I hope I can come back early from cameron because I need to meet my friends! YeahBit!

Bye Bye! See you next day!
Happy New Year!
May Your Dream Come True!
Good Night!
I just use 5 min to write if have any wrong so sorry!
Bye Bye!





No comments:

Post a Comment