Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Say??

Say?? SAY?? say what??!! I also dono just come here update only.
At Facebook see a person" ONE FM DJ WAYNE"  post this status. If you agree you can go comment and like for you support!
 He post :
Never expect the perfect man, it's not because that you cannot find, but just because there is no perfect man.
 Are you agree ? I 50% for support only because on the world no anyone is perfect not only man, women also not perfect but I also give his a like. HEHE (Not everyone! Just some person maybe will look like this). 
You boyfie izzit prefect? You girlfie izzit prefect? You also can't comfirm they izzit from you heart. But I also had boyfie girl and also can feel that prefect or not. I with my boyfie start together are when I am Form 1(2009) and his is my Form 4 senior. When I saw his feel is look good. That time I am good friend with his friend not him *hahaha*. I also dono why will together with he. Whatever, everything just going to be good!
Our together many years and also breaks many times :) But chinese had a talk is "一人退一步会让大家跟快乐"
A simple relationship will better than a great relationship .
But everyone must agree"You parents / grandparents must are you Idol and prefect parents". Them give out all them times, heart, love, money and more to you. No any parents / grandparents are don't love them child.
I also love my parents / grandparents and brothers. I am the smallest, didn't have little sister and brother and just had two brother.
I love them and always crazy with them. I love my parents and feeling them give me so many warm and love( My father not a good husband for my mon but he is my lovely father). 
But this few days, my mother no talk with me. (Some thing happens but that my privacy so I can't share out, so sorry) Heart broken down. I dono what she wan and WHY??!!
I dono what can I say to her already but I just wan to say I LOVE YOU. 

Remember if you love that status must go LIKE . 

No comments:

Post a Comment