Saturday, October 29, 2011

Love Cheap Food? Come on

Everyone also love to eat right? Ya, I also the 味吃猫. hehehe
I really love to eat yummy food and expensive food so my parents always say me " EAT EAT EAT==". HAHA. Many girls will scare to eat oil and fatty food because scare body size from S to M to L to XL... Yes, oil food not only will fat also will make many bad from our body but one until three month eat one time also can mah. Right? HAHA
Fat not a reason because always keep to do exercise must have body S. HAHA 
The important is eat fruit and vegetable always. Yoga(dance) and jog also can keep fit.
But NOW, we just take out our FAT body and bad food from brain and think GOOD FOODS!! Ahahaha

We let's go MCDONALD!!!
I think everyone also know Mcdonald New's promotion 100% CHICKEN BREAST. I know I outdate *Haha* because I didn't update blog before so late to share out this.

I tell you all 10 pieces just only RM 5 and really yummy taste. SEE, my mouth sour sweet bitter...water is getting out.. HAHA. But this NEW'S just sold out at 11a.m until 4a.m not 4a.m until 11p.m arh.. HAHA
Any place have this shop name " MCDONALD" also had to sold out Chicken Breast but remember is 11a.m -4a.m! If add the burger the price not RM5 already is RM10+.
Can't wait for try. We let's go now! I wan meet boyfie to eat. Remember go with you ♥( Not only and bring you lovely mamie dad bro sis to go ah) AND AND friends ah!!!
haha! I so high now and I go now la... Bye. The second time!
But I tell you all KFC new tomyam boom not look good only but you also can go try it.( Just only myself comment to you all but you can go try maybe I go *Pandan Muda the area not look good. Go to try another area KFC. After try the tomyam chicken tell me ah.. hahaha! BOOM 

No comments:

Post a Comment