Sunday, October 30, 2011

Puzzle


Are you love to play PUZZLE?  Maybe someone will feel Puzzle is boring game but on my feeling to look is Not because Puzzle without me over my boring time. My friends say me you got problem. Haha!( Maybe bah...)
Everyone will think Puzzle is my hobby but you're wrong. I love to play (will let you play until die game) , Ya! I love to play ,try and test all the thing I see and I feel because every young people also love right? HAHA
年轻人冲动第一玩第二;青春会流失所以趁早尝试哦, Correct? Is my friend tell me. HAHA. My friend don't love to see ghost movie but I love. You can ask me is a people and girl? HAHA.
Okay Okay, Just stop to three-eight. Come back my main topic.


My 1000 pieces puzzle OH.
If you love and wan to buy. I can tell you I just use RM4.99 to buy and the counter will return back you RM 0.01. HAHA.
Can get puzzle from VIVA HOME. Last time I shopping with boyfie and friend at VIVA Home. We from Viva Home the top level come down and our see a shop write thing " ALL RM 4.99". Then we say "cheap arh can go see yi xia xia"
So my puzzle story start at VIVA because long time didn't friend with puzzle.
So remember ah, If you love can go VIVA buy.

No comments:

Post a Comment