Sunday, October 23, 2011

nuFFnang?


You blog ads by nuffnang already? I wan ads by nuffnang but not easy to do it.
Have top news everyday? No. Everyday update blog? No, lazy do it. Many supporter? No, I am not beautiful.
Share out you daily everyday?No. Share out you private?No. No No No... Many NO! How to do it?
 I wan money to do I love, shoppinggggg, buy house for myself and no need always wait my mother to bring me go because she always promise me things also didn't do. HaizzHaizz
I just use my blog to share about my mood when my mood going Down and Down only or sometimes going out to where. What can I do now? Become a HOT people, Become a beautiful people, Become a clever girl update always, Become always share out my privacy? My english also POOR. That's right! What should I do? Improve english.
Are you sure can do it? I think be a simple blogger will be better. HAHAHa
I just try to do it.  I know will laugh die ppl. Because I also laughing.  Ya, I am look cool person in every one heart but in my heart I also want people to take care me and love me so don't thinking I am STRONG.  I will cry I will sad but didn't show infront you all.
nuffnang, Hope we can be friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment